Do you not like what your Netflix profile suggests and wish to remove it from your account? Netflix has been around for a while now. And like all other media streaming services, including Amazon Prime, Hulu, Hotstar, Netflix is also much popular and commonly used among millions of people worldwide. It is much easier for anyone to use this streaming platform on multiple devices, including Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones, and iPads. And in addition to this, you can access it on Windows or Mac computers as well. To use any streaming service on any of your devices, you need a user account, and undoubtedly, creating a Netflix account is pretty easy and can be done much quicker. If you are already a user of any of the streaming services, it is possible that you have a bit of knowledge about Netflix as well.
Netflix streaming service enables its users to create multiple profiles within a single account. Various pricing and options for each subscription plan allow for simultaneous and separate use of profiles. In simple words, profiles on the Netflix rules. And if you also own a Netflix subscription in which you have multiple user profiles, you can quickly delete any of them. Don’t know how you can do so? If this is the situation, you should keep reading this post.
On a Netflix account, one can create a maximum of five profiles. And each Netflix profile can have a different profile picture, username, settings, and content recommendations. Being an owner, you can customize each profile as per your preferences. The option to create multiple Netflix profiles also comes in handy if you share your account with your friends and family members. It is mandatory for you to keep the primary profile that belongs to the owner. You must know that it can only be removed if you have decided to delete your Netflix account. There can be many reasons you wish to delete a profile from your Netflix account. It might be because that Netflix profile is providing you with unwanted suggestions. Or the profile is no longer in use on your account.
Whatever the reason is, you will be able to remove the unwanted profile from your Netflix account by following simple procedures. And as Netflix is a multi-platform streaming service, here, you will get the methods to remove the Netflix profile for devices, including smartphones, desktops, and smart TVs.
Here are the instructions to follow to delete a Netflix profile using an Android or iOS device:
- Firstly, you will have to launch the Netflix app on your mobile device and sign in to your user account using your email ID and password.
- After you are signed in to your account, go to the top right corner of the screen, tap on the pencil icon, and go to the Manage Profile section.
- When you see all the created profiles on the next screen, select one that you want to delete by tapping on the pencil icon given on it.
- After reaching the next screen, go to the bottom-center of your screen to tap the “Delete Profile” button.
- At last, you will have to confirm your action by tapping the “Delete Profile” button again. And that’s it. You have successfully deleted the Netflix profile from your Netflix account.
Go through the steps to delete a profile from your Netflix account using your computer system:
- To initiate the task, you will first have to launch a web browser on your PC and jump to the Netflix official website.
- After reaching the Netflix website, sign in to your account using your login credentials.
- Once you get logged in, you will click the “Manage Profile” option that you can see located at the bottom of your screen.
- And if you are already logged in to your Netflix account, you can get to the Manage Netflix Profile section by hovering over your profile icon positioned at the top-right corner.
- Proceed further by clicking on the pencil icon on the profile you want to delete from your account.
- And when you reach the next page, go to the bottom of the screen to click on the “Delete Profile” button.
- Finally, you will be asked to confirm your choice by clicking on the “Delete Profile” button again. And that’s it.
Here’s how you can delete a Netflix profile from your account using your smart TV:
- To delete a Netflix profile on your Smart TV, you will first have to launch the streaming app.
- After launching the app, sign in to your Netflix account and then jump to the left side of the screen to click the hamburger icon.
- When a menu with multiple options appears on your smart TV screen, select the “Switch Profiles” option using your remote control.
- And when you see the Netflix profiles screen on your TV, jump to the profile you would like to delete and click on the pencil icon given on it.
- On the next screen, go to the bottom of the page to click the “Delete Profile” button.
- At last, on the next screen that shows up, confirm your action by clicking the “Delete Profile” button again.
So, this is how any Netflix account owner will be able to delete a Netflix profile using any of their smart devices. And this is all we can provide you with for now. If you wish to keep getting information like this, please jump to our official website.
Visit: mcafee login